Thursday, May 31, 2012

What's Happening with the Perfect Peach Journey Workshops?

Every young girl can benefit from learning more about herself, how to keep her standards high and how to make informed decisions?

We are living in a time where young girls are defining themselves by what they see on television or hear on the radio and talking more about each other than supporting and lifting one another up. They lack exposure to good role models and self-esteem is suffering while self-worth is getting lost.



The first series of the Perfect Peach Journey Workshop was successful!  My workshops provide young girls an opportunity not only to learn about building healthy, positive relationships with others, it also fosters them in exploring and learning about themselves. They learn about Self-Love, Perception, Domestic Violence, Self-Worth, Values, Forgiveness, and Reconciliation.  Each workshop includes a lesson in each theme, reading and acting out dialogue, learning self-expression by writing in a journal, interaction through activities, and special guests of positive female role models to inspire them with their stories.
I had the most amazing group of young girls.  I could not have picked a better group of perfect peaches!!  I was truly touched by what they gained from the workshops held each week at The Green Room Actors Lounge.  Their testimonies moved me and the sponsors who got to read their letter.  Check out the workbook here:  'Who Said Peaches Were Perfect?' Workbook.
This series of workshops would not have been possible if it were not for some very generous sponsors. I have to thank the following people (all men!) who despite their busy schedules, didn't think twice about giving to a group of young girls and changing their lives.


Andrew Maloney, Executive Vice-President - Poplar Healthcare
Kevin Roulhac, Owner - N Motion Hand Therapy
David Panton, Business Executive
Will Packer, Movie Producer - Rainforest Films
Hollywood, Celebrity Fitness Trainer
Julian Bond, Minister
Mel Banks, Urban Spirit Publishing Company
Tony James, CEO of Tony James Realty

I am looking forward to the next series of workshops and need sponsors.  Email me at tracynicolewrites@gmail.com if you are interested in sponsoring a young girl. 

I will end this blog like we end every workshop:  I am on a Perfect Peach Journey... I love who I am ...  I love who I'm becoming...

God Bless!

-Tracy Nicole

Big hugs to my 13 peaches Dramatic, Shy, Talkative, Unique, Marvelous, Independent, Ambitious, Overcomer, Radient, Strong, Kind, Exotic, Beauty
Would love a comment from you!!  Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful time at the workshops I experience new things and gain alot from the workshop. I thank you Ms.Tracy for inviting Elite Sisterhood for a marvelous workshop.! Looking forward to many more session. :)
Kind.!